Save the Date!
Next year’s Flamingo Bowl will be taking place March 2, 2014.
Between the bowling contests, raffles, and great costumes, our latest event was a blast! Check out the photos and details from theÂ 2013 Flamingo Bowl.
Many Thanks To Our 2013 Sponsors
- Capital One Bank
- Barbara Guill
- Mr & Mrs. Wamboldt
- Gastroenterology Associates
- Dr. & Mr. Weiss
- Unique Salons & Spa
- Trader Joe’s
- Paramount Beauty
- Signature Bank
- First National Bank of New York
For More Information
For additional information, please contact Patricia Fulton-Lawrence at: (631) 524-5151. To keep in the loop, subscribe to ourÂ newsletter, like us onÂ Facebook, or follow us onÂ Twitter and you’ll be one of the first to get Flamingo Bowl updates.
Strike Out Those Winter Blue While Bowling For A Cause!
Sunday, March 3, 2013
300 Long Island
895 Walt Whitman Road
Last year’s event raised over $20,000 for the breast health programs of The Maurer Foundation.
Check out ourÂ 2012 Pink Flamingo photo album on Facebook to see all the fun we had at last year’s event.
Food, Prizes & More!
- 2 games
- shoe rental
- a special gift
Minimum donation is $100 per bowler. Your donation can be made up in many ways: a single donation from one person (like the bowler) or multiple donations from friends, family, and coworkers. Many of our bowling teams have a blast spending an afternoon fundraising for their whole team. For multiple donations,Â download the pledge sheet.
Registration deadline is Thursday, February 28th.Â Reserve your team today!
Put A Team Together
Encourage a rival company or group of colleagues to a bowling challenge to save lives. Each team can be up to 8 bowlers. Your team can be made up of friends, family and/or co-workers. No previous bowling experience required. Itâ€™s all about having fun. And donâ€™t forget to come up with a clever team name!
Designate A Team Captain
Your Team Captain will be responsible for collecting donations from the team. We encourage team members to secure donations as soon as possible, which will help us reach our fundraising goal of $30,000.
Challenge a Company or Group of Colleagues
Encourage a rival company or group of colleagues to a bowling challenge. This friendly game of â€śBring It Onâ€ť could win you and your team a special prize and the bragging rights…â€śWe are the Champions!â€ť
For additional information regarding a challenge, contact Patty at 631-524-5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets & Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsoring the Flamingo Bowl is a great way to build brand awareness, get access toÂ decision-makers, reward employees, improve company morale, and a great way to beat those winter blues and have fun. In addition to brand exposure, higher level sponsorships of theÂ Flamingo Bowl offer the added benefit of bowling fun for 1-3 teams.
- $2,000 Lucky Strike Sponsor: Free corporate breast health education program, newsletter & website recognition, logo on lane signage, three lanes reserved for (3) teams, minimum of 5 players per team
- $1,000 Spare Sponsor: FreeÂ corporate breast health education program, newsletter & website recognition, company name on lane signage, two lanes reserved for (2) teams, minimum of 5 players per team
- $500 Split Sponsor: Newsletter & website recognition, name mention on lane signage, one lane reserved for minimum of 5 players
- $250 Lane Sponsor: Lane signage
- $25 Pink Pin Sponsor: Program Listing â€śSomeone Specialâ€ť
- $100 Individual Bowler: Two games, shoe rental, food/soda, and special gift.
The Maurer Foundation
120 Commerce Drive, Suite 106
Hauppauge, NY 11788