The Maurer Foundation’s mission is to save lives through breast health education that focuses on breast cancer prevention, healthy lifestyle choices, early detection and risk reduction. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, its programs and fundraising events.
This position is 15-20 hours/week.
- Front office operations, including processing mail, answering phones, ordering office supplies, organizing files, and generally keeping office in order
- Conduct data entry and provide reports from donor database and constant contact
- Support development department by coordinating volunteers, mailings, securing in-kind donations, and writing thank you letters
- General assistance with special events, e.g. creating table signage, place cards, guest list, raffle signage, and outreach to event participants
- Assist with special projects for the overall functioning of the office, e.g. updating policies and procedures, forms and templates
- Order meeting supplies and take meeting notes
- Work with team to add relevant and diverse content to newsletter, blogs, etc.
- Maintain copy machine, phones and communicate IT issues
- At least 2 years of administrative or office experience
- Minimum 2 years of college
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- High degree of personal responsibility, accountability and dependability
If interested, please contact the Executive Director at email@example.com or call 631-524-5151.