The Maurer Foundation’s mission is to save lives through breast health education that focuses on breast cancer prevention, healthy lifestyle choices, early detection and risk reduction.
- Front office operations, including processing mail, answering phones, ordering office supplies and filing
- Maintain copy machine, phones and communicate IT issues
- Conduct data entry and provide reports
- Assist program education department with confirming program schedules with schools, research current breast cancer data findings, and update various excel tracking sheets
- Support development department by coordinating volunteers, mailings, securing in-kind donations, creating flyers and other promotional materials, and assisting with special events
- Prepare correspondence for program and development departments, including communication to donors
- Create and manage content and engagement on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other social media channels, including blogs
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite preferred
- Innovative and creative thinker, ability to work independently
- Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred)
If interested, please contact the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-524-5151.