The Maurer Foundation is now seeking sponsors for its annual Flamingo Bowl fundraiser! On March 3, participants will gather for an afternoon of bowling and friendly competition to raise funds to support this leading Long Island charity. Last year, bowlers and sponsors raised over $20,000 to aid The Maurer Foundation mission to bring our breast health programs to schools, community events, and corporations.
As a breast health awareness organization, The Maurer Foundation’s primary goal is to educate our community on the importance of early detection and positive lifestyle choices women can make to improve their odds against breast cancer. We rely on fundraisers like the Flamingo Bowl to help us reach thousands of students and citizens in Long Island and New York City.
Supporting charity events like the Flamingo Bowl is a great way for companies to reach out and give back to their communities. Sponsorships can improve community perceptions and enhance relationships between businesses and their potential customers.
In addition to brand exposure and marketing opportunities, higher levels of sponsorship include bowling fun for teams from your company. This is a wonderful way to boost employee morale and contribute to a worthy cause. We can even help you set up a corporate bowling challenge! Pit department against department to win a fun prize or even challenge a competitive company for the bragging rights.
This year, we are offering five levels of sponsorship, ranging from $25 to $2,000 contributions, with some fun gifts and recognition to thank you for your support:
- $2,000 Lucky Strike Sponsor: Free corporate breast health education program, newsletter & website recognition, logo on lane signage, three lanes reserved for (3) teams, minimum of 5 players per team
- $1,000 Spare Sponsor: Free corporate breast health education program, newsletter & website recognition, company name on lane signage, two lanes reserved for (2) teams, minimum of 5 players per team
- $500 Split Sponsor: Newsletter & website recognition, name mention on lane signage, one lane reserved for minimum of 5 players
- $250 Lane Sponsor: Lane signage
- $25 Pink Pin Sponsor: Program Listing “Someone Special”
- $100 Individual Bowler: Two games, shoe rental, food/soda, and special gift
The 2013 Flamingo Bowl takes place on Sunday, March 3, 11am–1pm at 300 Long Island in Melville, NY. Contact us today or use our online registration form to sign up as a sponsor. We hope to see you there!