The Maurer Foundation Pink Diamond Gala, Which Took Place Wednesday, October 3, 2018, Was A Huge Success, Raising Almost $200,000!
Thank you to all who supported The Maurer Foundation’s Pink Diamond Gala honoring John F. Collins, President and CEO of NYU Winthrop Hospital! We had an amazing time at the October 3rd event at Crest Hollow Country Club in Woodbury, raising almost $200,000 for breast health education. Three hundred attendees enjoyed great live music, dancing, and raffles.
Proceeds from the event go to support the foundation’s breast health education programs, which are presented at schools, colleges, businesses and community groups. The life-saving presentations educate students, women and men about breast cancer prevention, early detection, risk factors, myths, and proper breast self-exam procedures.
John F. Collins
President & CEO,
NYU Winthrop Hospital
Many Thanks to This Year’s Supporters
2018 Pink Diamond Gala Committee Members
- Andrew F. Corrado—Signature Bank
- Anthony Gambino, MD—NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Valerie Garguilo—NEFCU
- Joseph Greco, MD—NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Virginia E. Maurer, MD—NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Cecilia Pena-Colon—Cullen and Dykman, LLP
- Pamela Praetorius
- Philip Ragno, MD—NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Jason Ruvin
- Alexandria Schnepf—Long Island Sports Cars
- Valerie T. Terzano, PhD (c) – NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Edward Travaglianti—TD Bank
- John H. Treiber—Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Kathy Weiss, PhD
If you purchased tickets or sponsorships and have questions about your order, please call our office at 631.524.5151 or contact us online. If you would like to make a general donation or a donation to support the Pink Diamond Gala, please visit our donation page or our Pink Diamond Gala registration page.