The Bilingual Outside Program Educator is responsible for facilitating the Maurer Foundation’s Breast Health Education program to audiences ranging from high school/college students to community/corporate groups. This can be full time or a part time position with variable hours.
- Conduct breast health programs in high schools and colleges
- Conduct community and corporate programs as needed
- Attend health fairs and disseminate appropriate information/materials
- Maintain accurate data and provide reports on program presentations and participants
- Stay updated on new research or trends related to breast health/breast cancer
- Assist in refining/updating program curriculum
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish. Oral and written proficiency in both languages is expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in health care, education or related field
- Excellent presentation public speaking skills a must
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Must have driver’s license and use of a working vehicle as travel on Long Island and 5 boroughs is required
- Must have the ability to work non-traditional hours as some early mornings, evenings and weekends are required.
If interested, please contact the Program Manager @ 631-524-5151 or firstname.lastname@example.org