2021 Third Party Event Fundraisers
We are proud to recognize our partners who raised funds on our behalf by holding innovative community fundraisers. For ideas on how you can host your own fundraiser download our Third Party Event Toolkit.
- Janet Pescatore, breast health advocate, participated in Pledge the Pink, a 3 day, 30 mile walk in South Carolina on our behalf.
- For the eighth year in a row, Huntington Honda made a donation for every test drive in October.
- Viola Media held a Monster Mash Party where those in attendance had the opportunity to network for a cause and support breast health education.
- ClearVision Optical ran a #ThinkPink campaign reminding everyone to get checked regularly. Proceeds from a sunglass and reader sale were donated.
- For every Power of Pink Bracelet purchased in October, Brighton Collectibles Walt Whitman donated $10 to the Foundation.
- Dr. Lori Landrio, Optometrist, matched the money raised from the sale of pink eyeglass cleaner bottles sold in store.
- The proceeds from the I Love Lucy’s Diamonds and Gold pink jewelry cleaner sale supported breast health education.
- The Rallye Motor Company generously donated a portion of sales and service from their Acura, BMW, Lexus and Motors divisions
- Supporting us for the eighth straight year, Dan’s Pet Care held their Paws for a Cause fundraiser for the Foundation.
- In honor of breast cancer awareness month, Sonia’s Florist held an on-line donation campaign.
- Each stylist at Salon Montàage donated a service and owner Mia Gelestino donated a grand prize basket, all of which were raffled off to raise money for breast health education.
- Max Mara at Americana Manhasset offered a 10% discount to shoppers and donated 10% of sales.
- The Lady Mustangs at Our Lady of Mercy Academy, hosted a Spike Out Breast Cancer volleyball game in honor of a former beloved teacher and her courageous personal fight against breast cancer.
- Our friends at the Long Island Women’s Inter-Club Tennis League made a generous donation in support breast health education.
If these amazing fundraisers have sparked your interest, gather your friends, clients, or customers and create your own fundraiser for breast health education. Our Third Party Toolkit can help you get started.