ONLY $100 per bowler! Includes: t-shirt, two games, shoe rental, food/soda and (1) raffle ticket. Strike out those winter blues while bowling for a cause! Fun for everyone! (Teams of Five Recommended)
Sunday, March 13
300 Long Island, 895 Walt Whitman Road, Melville
Put A Team Together
Each team can be up to 8 bowlers and each bowler is asked to raise $100 or more (includes: two games, shoe rental, food/soda and one raffle ticket).
The $100 per person/bowler can be a single donation or multiple flat donations on your behalf.
Keep in mind your team can be made up of friends, family and/or co-workers and do not have to be “pro” bowlers or have any previous bowling experience.
Don’t forget to come up with a clever team name!
Designate A Team Captain
The point person for the team will be responsible for collecting donations from team. Encourage team members to secure donations as soon as possible which will help us reach our fundraising goal of $25,000.
Challenge a Company or Group of Colleagues
Encourage a rival company or group of colleagues to a bowling challenge. This friendly game of “Bring It On” could win you and your team a special prize and the bragging rights…“We are the Champions!” For additional information regarding a challenge, contact Jennifer at 516-535-5370.
Tickets & Sponsorship Opportunities
- $1,500 Lucky Strike Sponsor: Includes sponsor name/logo on event tee (prominent), newsletter & website Recognition, logo on lane signage, three Lanes reserved for (3) teams of 5, corporate/colleagues challenge ability!
- $1,000 Spare Sponsor: Includes sponsor name/logo on event tee (back), newsletter & website recognition, company name on lane signage, two Lanes reserved for (2) Teams of 5, corporate/colleagues challenge ability!
- $500 Split Sponsor: Includes newsletter & website recognition, name mention on lane signage, one lane reserved for a team of 5
- $250 Lane Sponsor: Includes lane signage
- $25 Pink Pin Sponsor: Includes Program Listing “Someone Special”
- $100 Individual Bowler: Includes two games, shoe rental, food/soda, and one raffle ticket. (Teams of 5 recommended.)
Or, download the registration form and send to:
The Maurer Foundation
114 Old Country Road, Ste. 400
Mineola, NY 11501
For more information contact contact Jennifer Hirsch at: (516) 535-5370